Sunday, November 6, 2011

California...

A few weeks ago my husband, son, and I drove to California. We spent a week there visiting Disneyland, the beach, and family. The shots I took in Disneyland were really just point and shoot. I was trying to enjoy my time there more then just photo taking. The time I spent at Huntington beach was a lot of fun, I spent more of my time photo taking, trying to capture the sand, the ocean, and my family enjoying themselves in the sun. The last place I tried to really take some good photographs is when Bella (my brother-in-laws girlfriend) her kids, and my son and I walked around Seal Beach. Seal Beach was an artsy, surf bum town. The day we went was a very foggy which was really awesome because it really

I hope you can see in my photos what I was really trying to capture and take in from my surroundings.
















kjbhgljhbgjbljbjhbi;hiuhipuhyiuphpiuhniuhgyfgtf6t8f
 











No comments:

Post a Comment